1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

plesk upgrade shows up - license ok?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Hal9000, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Hal9000

Hal9000 Guest

Hi there!
    I'm using Plesk 7.5.4. The Pkesk 8.0.0 release now shows up in the Updater in the control panel. Does it mean my license supports Plesk 8 and I can safelly upgrade? Or can it happen that I upgrade and am left with an installation with invalid license?
    I don't like bad surprises, so I want to be sure before going for upgrade...
    hal

2. neverdie

neverdie Guest

dont update the plesk before u dont have a upgradet license...i did the same ****...and now i need to downgrade, cause i can nothing use for now

3. Hal9000

Hal9000 Guest

seems like i was lucky, i finally managed to upgrade (on the third try) and i am using plesk 8 now with no problems so far...