1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Wide Settings

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by elimedesign, Feb 3, 2008.

1. elimedesign

elimedesign Guest

I noticed when I am logged in at administrator I can set custom buttons for the nav pane and etc.. I tried this last night but if I only do it to the nav pane the links only show up when logged in as Admin. I then tried the customer desktop and nothing showed up when logged in as a customer.

I also set "Aqua" to be the interface template but only the admin account shows it. How do I get client accounts to show it?

Is there something special I have to do so the custom buttons show up for all my clients? I have noticed in the past the server needs to be restarted for some changes to be see in Plesk. Do I need to restart the server?

2. elimedesign

elimedesign Guest

I figured out the custom buttons but I still need help setting the Aqua template for all clients.