• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Wide Settings

E

elimedesign

I noticed when I am logged in at administrator I can set custom buttons for the nav pane and etc.. I tried this last night but if I only do it to the nav pane the links only show up when logged in as Admin. I then tried the customer desktop and nothing showed up when logged in as a customer.

I also set "Aqua" to be the interface template but only the admin account shows it. How do I get client accounts to show it?

Is there something special I have to do so the custom buttons show up for all my clients? I have noticed in the past the server needs to be restarted for some changes to be see in Plesk. Do I need to restart the server?

I noticed when I am logged in at administrator I can set custom buttons for the nav pane and etc.. I tried this last night but if I only do it to the nav pane the links only show up when logged in as Admin. I then tried the customer desktop and nothing showed up when logged in as a customer.

I also set "Aqua" to be the interface template but only the admin account shows it. How do I get client accounts to show it?

Is there something special I have to do so the custom buttons show up for all my clients? I have noticed in the past the server needs to be restarted for some changes to be see in Plesk. Do I need to restart the server?

I figured out the custom buttons but I still need help setting the Aqua template for all clients.

Back