• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk won't login

I

inimega2

When I access to the Plesk 7.5.6 for Windows login page (https://www.mydomain.tld:8443) I get correctly the page with the two field but when I submit the correct username and the password the page still loading and after several seconds i get an error:

- Firefox: The connection to the server at %address% was reset while the page was loading.
- Opera: Reload the login page.
- IE: The Page Cannot Be Displayed

Otherwise, when I try to login with a wrong username or password the plesk response correctly the login page with the login error popup. Also the rescue password system work correctly sending the mail to the address of the user's account.
All the others services (web sites, mail, webmail, ftp etc.) are working fine.

I tried Plesk reconfigurator and restoring backup but with no success.

I suppose that Apache and PHP working right and Plesk database is not corrupted (because of verifing email and send the right email to the customer).

Can Anyone Help me? I'm working hard from 4 days (and nights) and my customers (and I, the admin) can't login to the plesk control panel.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Back