• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk7 install error : Qos service

M

mali

I am installing Plesk7 WINDOWS , I have enabled Qos but
still facing problem when installer start and showing message
that you have to "Qos " before installin Plesk7.

Do you have more than one network adapter? Have you double checked that the checked has a tick in it under the adapters properties?

There is only one Network Adaptor on this system and checkbox is already enabled but nothing happen and i am still facing problem .

Regards,
Faisal Ghulam

do you have event viewer examined? is firewire switched on? switch off!
BOOTP switched on? switch off!

disable file and printersharing
disable client for microsoft network

I have already treid to install it after uncheck file and print sharinf and client for Microsoft Network..But same result...

Firewall is disabled on the local area network connection and BOOTP is also disabled.

We have installed plesk 6.5 for windows previously with no issues.and also Plesk 7 Reloaded on linux and had no issues.

We have no idea what is going wrong with Plesk 7 for windows..

Regards,
Faisal Ghulam

I did not mean as the first firewall, i mean first the Firewire IEE 1394. we had the same problem.
greeting

I have enable Firewire and also tried it by disabed it.Had same results in installation..

I have tried to install it on other windows 2003 machine.and there is no issue in this..

I have no idea what is missing in this machine.

Regards

disable Firewire IEE 1394 ! ! !
and show pauls answer

also you can type ander Command Prossecor:

ipconfig /all

then you sea all the connections

tell me wat for a version of server you use and witch language. it must be work ! i

I had installed plesk so much times for tests and had never a problem. A complement to the developers of plesk.

the only problem which I had was uninstall of plesk (depends the type of cpu).

also have loke to my notess

Install Notes

its easier to make shortly a new clean installation, as search a failure.

mfg

Back