• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk8 Problems with pleskbackup

C

cpinto

Plesk8 Problems with pleskbackup

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup --domains archivo_backup -list listadominios

In listadominios

Today we passed a patch of update but the problem follows equal

it just creates an empty file.

archivo_backup -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 Apr 17 14:02

i've tried the backup utility with many arguments and it just seems to create a blank file. Please could sombody help as I can't back my server up anymore. Psadump used to work fine

Is it because I have noexec permissions on the tmp dirs? I'm not sure of a reason why the backup file isn't being created.

pleskbackup IP errors

So my post doesn't reflect as a cross-threading attempt, I posted originally at

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=141820#post141820

Our earlier attempt was via a script, but today attempting a manual backup using the following command returns the same results.

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup --all dump1_$date.svr
Code:
Erroneous request: Element 'ip-address': [facet 'pattern'] The value 'xxx.xxx.xx' is not accepted by the pattern '([01]?\p{Nd}{1,2}|2([0-4]\p{Nd}|5[0-5]))(\.([01]?\p{Nd}{1,2}|2([0-4]\p{Nd}|5[0-5]))){3}'.
Element 'ip-address': 'xxx.xxx.xx' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'IpAddressType'.
Element 'ip-address': [facet 'pattern'] The value 'xxx.xxx.xx' is not accepted by the pattern '([01]?\p{Nd}{1,2}|2([0-4]\p{Nd}|5[0-5]))(\.([01]?\p{Nd}{1,2}|2([0-4]\p{Nd}|5[0-5]))){3}'.
Element 'ip-address': 'xxx.xxx.xx' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'IpAddressType'.
Anyone know why this is happening?

Re: pleskbackup IP errors

Originally posted by phatPhrog
So my post doesn't reflect as a cross-threading attempt, I posted originally at

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=141820#post141820

Our earlier attempt was via a script, but today attempting a manual backup using the following command returns the same results.

Code:
Erroneous request: Element 'ip-address': [facet 'pattern'] The value 'xxx.xxx.xx' is not accepted by the pattern '([01]?\p{Nd}{1,2}|2([0-4]\p{Nd}|5[0-5]))(\.([01]?\p{Nd}{1,2}|2([0-4]\p{Nd}|5[0-5]))){3}'.
Element 'ip-address': [facet 'pattern'] The value 'xxx.xxx.xx' is not accepted by the pattern '([01]?\p{Nd}{1,2}|2([0-4]\p{Nd}|5[0-5]))(\.([01]?\p{Nd}{1,2}|2([0-4]\p{Nd}|5[0-5]))){3}'.
Anyone know why this is happening?

Probably because IP address contains four parts, and your xxx.xxx.xx is have only three parts.

PleskBackup Failure

Probably because IP address contains four parts, and your xxx.xxx.xx is have only three parts.
Okay, that's cool. So it's pleskbackup. Why would pleskbackup not use the full IP?

Calls pleskbackup

Anyone know how I can fix this. I need backups and am quite tired of migrating data to other servers just to perform backups.

Empty file also

Did someone allready figured out how to fix the issue with pleskbackup creating empty files?

Gijsbert

Nothing... we continued hoping... is incleible as much delay.
To update to version 8 was an error

Hi cpinto,

I agree. Perhaps the people at sw-soft like to sell a lot of acronis_image_software.

I have created my own backupscripts which work like a charm, so no problem with backing up websites. But, I like to migrate from RHEL3 to centOS4 and for that I need a dump and restore solution.

I don't understand why sw-soft didn't add the dump and restore utilities from 7.5 anymore. They worked great, although a little slow.

Gijsbert

We finally figured this one out. We have a 1and1 server and were using their reimage process. The initial release of their reimage had a few bugs and this was one of them.

We went to CENTOS and now pleskbackup/restore have been working great.

Plesk Backup-Solution is not working yet, you have to wait until the next Version is comming out.

However, I recommand reoback.

Back