• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

pleskbackup cli freezing for one hour or more

Superkikim

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I use pleskbackup cli to make my backup every night.

Sometimes, everything goes well, and my 12 domains are backed up succesfully in less then 20 minutes, and sometimes, it takes two or three ours for the same domains.

When I look at what happens, it appears that some days, a domain is backed up, and at the end of it, pleskbackup stay still for one hour or more... then, it ends successfully.

I have checked the backup logs, and they just says the backup ended successfully. No error, nothing special. I use -vv

For exemple, tonight, the backup of a small domaine started at 00:07. The log says it finished at 00:08, but the process was stucked up to 01:22...

Any idea how I can troubleshoot this ???

Note that it is not sending file to FTP. So it is not to do with ftp transfer. I make a local backup.

For troubleshooting I can suggest you run pleskbackup with maximal verbose (-vvv or -vvvv, not sure) and tail backup logs in /usr/local/psa/PMM/var
Also you can monitor pleskbackup processes with 'ps aux'.

Back