• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

pleskbackup --clients does not work

R

RuthServer

Hi,

i just want to backup ALL clients: /pleskbackup --clients /backup ... but i became this message in shell: Required option "-list ..." is not set

Where is the problem?

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup --all /path/to/file/FILENAMEHERE -verbose

Run the above instead, and also make sure that your plesk BU utilities are patched!

what does this command do -verbose? pleskbackup --full works fine but if there is a command --clients why doesn´t it work?

thx :) .. but i have all updates and --all makes his job (i hope). The question is why the --clients command wants the -list command too

I use a script to backup clients using the command line
/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup --clients $backupdir/$date.svr -list $clientdir/trout
Substitute the values with your current directory and the backup file name and directory where the client files exists if you run this manually.

You have to create a directory or files in a current directory

As with the above example, create a file called trout and put all domains in that file that client trout has:
example.com
example2.com
etc....

We use this script on FC4/PSA8 and CENTOS4.2/PSA8 with no problems backing up or restoring.

Back