1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PleskControlPanel.exe service stops by itself

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by mikedub, Apr 25, 2008.

1. mikedub

mikedub Guest

Hello,

I recently rebooted the Win2k3 server running Plesk 7.6 for some long-over-due updates. After the box came back up, everything seemed normal.. but that didn't last for long.

The Plesk Control Panel service continually stops by itself, and when I restart the service either via the system tray icon or Services Management, I always find the service stopped again sometime later.

Any suggestions or ideas?

2. mikedub

mikedub Guest

Checking out the event log I see several messages like the following:

ISAPI 'E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php5isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy. No reason was given by the ISAPI.

I am also seeing:

Application pool 'PleskControlPanel' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool.

Which explains why the service is bombing.

3. mikedub

mikedub Guest

A process serving application pool 'PleskControlPanel' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '812'. The process exit code was '0xc0000005'.