• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

pleskrestore

E

ExarKun

./pleskrestore --restore /root/psa_backup_so.10.dez.06.10-00 -level all -map /root/psa_backup_so.10.dez.06.10-00.map
You are attempting to restore client-level backup on the server level. Such restore will likely produce data loss and thus is prohibited.
Why did say PSA-Restore this to me? I only want to restore a backup (made with pleskbackup).

Originally posted by ExarKun
./pleskrestore --restore /root/psa_backup_so.10.dez.06.10-00 -level all -map /root/psa_backup_so.10.dez.06.10-00.map

Why did say PSA-Restore this to me? I only want to restore a backup (made with pleskbackup).

Is /root/psa_backuip_so.10.dez.06.10-00 a client backup or a fullback?

Then the command you used is correct. Try recreating the map file again and use a text editor to look at the map file to see is anything is amiss. If everything is okay, the only other option is to open a ticket with swsoft. Others have had problems with the 8.1 backup/restore and this may be another bug for them to check.

I've got exactly the same problem - and I'm a bit doomed now since I need to get that box running *now*...

Anyone an idea or fix here? Or more details needed?

Back