1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plugin documentation of MSP

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation' started by GregorL, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregorL

GregorL Basic Pleskian

60%
    I was wondering if you also have a Plugin system setup for MSP so that we can have a developer port/rewrite HSphere plugins to MSP.

2. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Regular Pleskian Plesk Team

57%
    What is the nature of plugins that you currently have? Are these billing system plugins like payment gateways and modules interfacing registrars, or plugins to the hosting panel extending the variety of services?

3. GregorL

GregorL Basic Pleskian

60%
    They are a little bit of both I guess.
    One is a Postini Antispam Plugin which also charges the customer per email account or per domain.
    The other one is a OpenSRS domain privacy plugin (which I might have seen already integrated by you guys).

So overall I would say they offer new options to the end-user, but need to be billed accordingly.

4. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Regular Pleskian Plesk Team

57%
    Hi, Gregor,
    Sorry for being silent on this topic. I have to investigate it a little bit. There is no end-to-end technology at the moment, covering both billing and provisioning/hosting panel. Quite obvious that we should provide some. We will come up with implementation plan and will get back to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.