• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Portuguese Language

S

Sambonim

I saw on the demonstration the Portuguese language, where can I find it?

Thanks.

Sambonim,

Meanwhile, Parallels are not planning to release a Brazilian Portuguese language for Plesk 8.3.
Instead of it, they have developed Localization Kits for Plesk allowing you to make required language packs yourself.

Localization Kits are available at Localization Community at:

http://swdn.swsoft.com/en/extensions/localization/plesk/
(you will have to register, the registration is free).

The Kits contain tools for creating and installing language packs and the documentation describing the process of localization.

You may also check the forum:

http://forum.swsoft.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=207.

Also, make sure you have a Language Pack attached to the Plesk license you are gonna localize.

Rgs,

Hello,

Portuguese-Brazilian SB localization has many errors and english terms. I've downloaded available version in FTP, but I think that's same version already installed.

I've done my translation using Locatization kit, but I can't make install file. I run sb_male_locale_package.sh with input parameter pt_BR.xml and it returns "PHP 5 not found".
Detail: our server runs PHP 5...
What's up?

Thanks in advance, Andre.

Did you use latest version of localization kit? Make sure that this is latest here http://swdn.swsoft.com/r/localization/sitebuilder/sitebuilder-4.2-unix-l10n-kit.zip .
If everything is fine with that try to check which PHP is supposed to be used in script by running following command:

$ cat sb_make_locale_package.sh|grep ^PHPCLI_PATHS
PHPCLI_PATHS="/usr/local/sitebuilder/bin/php /usr/bin/php5 /usr/bin/php /usr/local/bin/php /opt/php51/bin/php5 /opt/php5/bin/php /opt/php52/bin/php5"

Output should be similar to one you see upper. Here you need to make sure that appropriate path for your current PHP 5.2 installation (which goes with Sitebuilder) exists in the list that was ouputed. You can check it like that:
# sb_config --help|grep phpcli
--phpcli_path PHP CLI executable [/opt/php52/bin/php5]

So make sure that /opt/php52/bin/php5 exists in PHPCLI_PATHS list from sb_make_locale_package.sh file. If it is missing just add it in appropriate way as it done and check this situation one more time. Hope it helps.

Ok, first problem solved...
Now, I have stopped in a "Error: incorrect product: Sitebuilder for Unix/Linux, 4.1.0".

What should I do now?
Regards!

For latest utils you should have Sitebuilder 4.2 version installed. Which version do you have? Try to check it with following commands:

1. # cat /usr/local/sitebuilder/.version
2. In mysql sitebuilder3 database run following query:

mysql> select * from config_param where name = 'version';

If you have 4.1 version installed you need to use proper utils, for appropriate utils refer please to the following article: http://kb.swsoft.com/en/1547
You can also accomplish update to 4.2 version if you still have 4.1 one. Yesterday 4.2.1 update was released so it is recommended to use latest version where more things were improved and corrected.

Sorry... I was busy with other projects, but I'm still here...

I've downloaded localization kit for SB Linux 4.1 and tried to run it. I've incurred in the same error: "Error: Incorrect product: Sitebuilder for Unix/Linux 4.1.0"
And I've tried to update SB via Server => Auto Update => Check for Updates. Nothing happened.

When I've done our translation for Plesk, it was so easy to install it. Why SB is so difficulty?
And other... I will check logs again and post in another thread, but our service often crashes in a 500 error server, without explanation.

Regards, Andre.

Did you check Sitebuilder version in database and in file from my previous post? Try to check it up to make sure that you have appropriate version installed.
Sitebuilder autoupdate feature was made for installing patches for current major version but it will not help in case of version upgrade. For example, patch1 for 4.1 version can be installed with it but upgrade to 4.2 version should be done manually or with help of autoinstaller.
As for Internal Server 500 error it is hard to say anything exactly here as appropriate investigation required where log files should be checked, some test scripts should be run.
Random crashes hard to explain as situation should be checked right after crash.

Back