1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Postgresql Icon

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by joe666_98, Mar 6, 2006.

1. joe666_98

joe666_98 Guest

Hi,

The postgresql configuration icon does not show in the administration interface, not even disabled.

My key says it has support enabled for postgresql, also postgresql is installed on the server but just there is no icon in server adminsitration.

In the services management the postgres service appears as disabled and it says it is not properly configured, of course I can not configure it since there is no icon to do it.

What can I do ?

Thanks.

2. Hal9000

Hal9000 Guest

i have the same problem

3. joe666_98

joe666_98 Guest

I've fixed this by removing the postgresql packages from my Fedora distribution, then, I've removed the PostgreSQL module using the plesk installer.

Once that, I've jusst added the postgreSQL module from the plesk installer again.

That worked for me.

4. Hal9000

Hal9000 Guest

you mean the ./autoinstaller?
    i tried to run that but am unable to uninstall any package, it just can install packages and not uninstall... i also want to remove the coldfusion component, but i can't!
    where exactly should i go?

5. joe666_98

joe666_98 Guest

Yes, I've removed it using the command line installer from plesk.

You may try removing the rpm plesk packages manually, using rpm, although I think this is highly discouraged. Nevertheless I've done it in the past with no problems.

Regards