• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Postgresql Icon

J

joe666_98

Hi,

The postgresql configuration icon does not show in the administration interface, not even disabled.

My key says it has support enabled for postgresql, also postgresql is installed on the server but just there is no icon in server adminsitration.

In the services management the postgres service appears as disabled and it says it is not properly configured, of course I can not configure it since there is no icon to do it.

What can I do ?

Thanks.

I've fixed this by removing the postgresql packages from my Fedora distribution, then, I've removed the PostgreSQL module using the plesk installer.

Once that, I've jusst added the postgreSQL module from the plesk installer again.

That worked for me.

you mean the ./autoinstaller?
i tried to run that but am unable to uninstall any package, it just can install packages and not uninstall... i also want to remove the coldfusion component, but i can't!
where exactly should i go?

Yes, I've removed it using the command line installer from plesk.

You may try removing the rpm plesk packages manually, using rpm, although I think this is highly discouraged. Nevertheless I've done it in the past with no problems.

Regards

Back