• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PostgreSQL Plesk 7.5 Addon

G

golloween

Which version of PostgreSQL is installed with the corresponding Plesk 7.5 addon ($49)?

I'm using the PGSQL addon and use server version 7.3.9-2 .... I'm on ES 3 and use up2date to update the PostgreSQL server, not swsoft's build. I did however notice they had some builds for virtuozzo but don't remember their versions.

Hope this help,
poke

I use Red Hat's PGSQL...... BTW

You're not limited to the SWsoft issued release, you should be able to use any 7.x release of pgSQL.

Cranky -- yes, I can install it myself or use RedHat's version, but I thought it would be nice to be able to manage it from Plesk directly. Plus, the Plesk backup utility (psadump) will include my PostgreSQL bases into backups.

If you install redhat's version it will work and Plesk can control it ... just you can't install the RPM via the Plesk interface. Plesk will find the redhat version and manage it for you, and psadump will backup databases.

Back