• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Power Toys 3.8 was released.

lvalics

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
What's new:

- Installer was rewritten, now we hope is more compatible.

- Wrapper was improved and also was added debug possbilities.

- Character Set was added to all tools which send emails. This was necessary to let some Asian, Russian admins to send emails correcctly.

- QMQTool was added. QMQTool is a qmail queue manipulation program geared towards the viewing and safe modification of the contents in a qmail queue.

To install it, visit our webpage (www.pleskaddons.com) and get the installer.

PS: Know issues: Mail Template editing still is buggy, so we suggest to edit manually :-(( We work on it.

Issues:

1) Installed (not fresh, upgraded) from 3.7 to 3.8, no errors. Power Toys screen title still shows 3.7

2) Still adds 'Include' line to named.conf even if it already exists.

3) End of installer says "Power Toys 3.7 was installed."

Just checked and the installer.sh file header still says 3.7 as well.

1) Installed (not fresh, upgraded) from 3.7 to 3.8, no errors. Power Toys screen title still shows 3.7

Try again please, I forget to change the filename for download. Should be powertoys_install.sh

Actually you need to rename it as a .zip file, the new download link downloads the file as a .sh, but it is a binary.

Once I rename it and extract it, it still shows 3.7 in the installer.sh file

Should I re-order? The .sh file it downloads is still a binary file, begins with the 'PK' which a .zip file would have. Size: 98287 bytes

I have re-downloaded it after refreshing my order screen...

Still shows ver 3.7 in the extracted .sh file

I thik it's still the wrong file. In there is an install.sh from Sept. 24th.

And the download link still defaults to a .sh file instead of a .zip file...

the problems all fixed?
-named.conf
-saveproblem with vhost.conf
-newsletter clientsend

greetings
jan

-named.conf
-saveproblem with vhost.conf
-newsletter clientsend

except newsletter, rest seems yes, we wait if no problems appear :)

anyone in download, can see shell file for download, on my side appear OK

Unlicensed Downloads
Power Toys for PLESK
File Name: powertoys_install.sh

Should the new file be downloadable from my last order, or do I need to place another new order?

If I redownload it from my earlier order, it still wants to download a .sh file (but it is actually a binary .zip) and the extracted file is still the 3.7 version:

135824 Sep 24 19:55 installer.sh

(and yes, I did refresh, so it's not a cache issue)

Try to place a new order, maybe in this way will work, I will see why not update on your account the download file. Which is your username on our system?

I just did a new order, the download link (even on the older order) does show the .sh shell file, but what gets downloaded as a .sh is actually the .zip file as described before.

Order details:

Your Orders > Order #371 Go Home
Cart ID: #811a55ec
Last Invoice ID: #371 [view invoice] [created on 11-11-2005]
Product Ordered: Plesk Power Toys
Previously Purchased Extras: None purchased.
Order Status: Active
Base Product Cost: No Cost
Unlicensed Downloads
Power Toys for PLESK
File Name: powertoys_install.sh [Click to download]

now is OK. I have changed the filename, but forget to upload the file again and is keeped in database as file, this is why you get ZIP file ... try now. sorry for all this problems.

Yes, it does now download the .sh file, but when I exectute the script it gives:

[root@ns2 psapt_3.8]# ./powertoys_install.sh
: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

I think is because FTP clients uploaded with Windows Line endings.
Before use it, use a
dos2unix powertoys_install.sh
and then execute it with
sh powertoys_install.sh

Should the file be 11K?
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 11309 Nov 11 04:43 powertoys_install.sh

The reason I ask is because the installer file used to have the script at the beginning, then data at the end, now it is just the script, no data at the end...

Back