• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Power Toys 3.9.2

lvalics

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
- 0000188 powertoys whois for .de (german) domains fixed
- 0000199 VHOST.CONF special characters problem
- 0000127 List of all domains by expiration date
- 0000176 Subject of the email: 'DOMAINS DETAILS for {DOMAIN}'
- PLESK 8 compatibility

Any new bugs should sent to support at grafxsoftware dot com as well, is important to add to our bugtracker.
Now all bugs will be priority to get out Power Toys 4.0

Also we wait for new features what you want to have in new version.

Price was setted up to 9.95USD, one time fee. Is more a small fee to have some time for development.

Hi lvalics,

any news on version 4 of PT?

In the current version, the "expiring domain" option is working correctly on ES3?

thanx

Power Toys 4.0.0 is out.
Upgrade info will be send out for those who own already in 1-2 days.

Hi Ivalics,

i have an error in MySQL Remote Admin tool, when i try to add a db for remote administration and click on subnit i have this:

PHP:
Unknown column 'Show_db_priv' in 'field list'Unknown column 'Show_db_priv' in 'field list'

Then i would like to know what are the test and test\_% db i found in "External Database Access List".

Regards

Guido

What version of PLESK you have?

We will filter for next release that test out, is a dummy DB.

What about the other new tools? How you rate it?
Also we changed the icons :)

Hi,

i'm on RHEL3/Plesk 7.5.4 and i really need MySQL admin tool, please fix asap.

Icons and new tools are great, expecially expiring domains notification.

There is a small bug in Domain(s) expired tool, when you click on the link of a domain for the first time, plesk goes to the right domain BUT if you return to PT and then click on another domain of another client, Plesk goes to a wrong one.

Regards

Guido

We cannot reproduce MySQL problem, can you contact me on support at grafxsoftware.com and send to me access to PLESK to reproduce it?

Hi Ivalics,

please download this movie to see what happen, if you need Plesk access, please contact me again and i will send you.

powertoys.zip

actually we will need access to the server, cause is strange why that field is not there, very strange :-( Send to our mail address or on personal message.

Back