• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Power Toys 4.0.0 for PLESK released

lvalics

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
CHANGE LOG:

- 0000429: [WEB] Password Remainder for all users (client, domain owner)
- 0000359: [WEB] Speed Up Sites with htaccess Caching
- 0000288: [WEB] Hotlink Protection
- 0000290: [WEB] Outlook automatic email account installer generator
- 0000338: [WEB] Select all button for the newsletter
- 0000355: [WEB] CVS Export and Client field in Domain Expiry
- 0000377: [WEB] Small JS error
- 0000380: [WEB] Send emails to expiring domains NOT only to expired domains
- 0000293: [WEB] Remote MySQL support
- 0000315: [WEB] PT sends emails to all the clients when i check only one client name from the check boxes
- 0000379: [WEB] Small bugs in PT 3.9.5

In template_index.html add

<!--[if IE]>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/skins/{SKIN}/css/ie.css">
<![endif]-->

We already fixed in local release.

Hi,

I am logged in as root, how do I upload the .sh file to server? What command do I need to use?

Thanks

Just upload with FTP the ZIP or shell file to any domain and execute from there.

Thanks, worked :)

- gfx_powertoys.gif didn't load
- also the 4 icons in each domain (for hotlink protection, etc.) didn't load

- btw. do I need to uninstall powertoys before each Plesk upgrade or is it not necessary?

Thanks

- should load, wasn't reported from others that is incorrect. maybe on a reload will show, let us know.

- not need to be uninstalled on upgrade

PSA Power Toys - 4.0.1

PSA Power Toys - 4.0.1 was released with some small bug fixes
======================
- 0000378: [WEB] Vertical menu in PLESK
- 0000443: [WEB] MySQL remote tool on MySQL 3.x not working, now an error prevent user about this problem.
- 0000444: [WEB] Test DB not show anymore in MySQL Remote Tool
- 0000445: [WEB] Internet Explorer generate PHP extension instead REG, headers problem, fixed.

Originally posted by lvalics
- should load, wasn't reported from others that is incorrect. maybe on a reload will show, let us know.

- not need to be uninstalled on upgrade

- reload didn't help
- I've deinstalled and installed the new version and I can see the icons now

Are you planning on releasing an upgraded version that works with 8.2.0? There are certain aspects of it that are non-functioning.

Sure. First off, none of the icons got copied, so I had to copy them by hand. The "Speed Up Site" doesn't have an icon that I can find, so that's still blank.

"Custom DNS" - it enumerates the domain names just fine, but when you Fetch one of them, you get: Unknown column 'dom_id' in 'where clause'.

"Check Domains" - it just doesn't do anything. Is there a logfile this should write to? I'll look it up if there is.

"Domains Expired" - again, does nothing. I change the drop down to other values, but it never pulls up any domains at all, even ones that I know to be expired.

The "Qmail Queue", however, is a GODSEND. Thank you for that. =)

Let me know if you need any information from me to get this thing working again. We're running 8.2.0/FC4.

I'm checking to see if the developers of Plesk Power Toys are on vacation, I have sent in a support request to update my license because I moved my server over 2 days ago, but I have not received a reply. I have tried contacting them three times now. If you guys are reading here, please let me know how to reach you effectively.

David

We will resend to you our response.
Please check your mail in SPAM folder, sometimes there can be.

Is any work being done on this to work with Plesk 8.2.1?

Back