• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Powered By line

Y

yuranga

Hi there,

does anyone know how to get a Powerd By... line at the bottom of all the user created websites?

thanks in advance
Andrew

Thanks for the quick reply Dimitri.

Unfortunately those threads don't answer the question (and I had read them).

It seems that SW Soft was going to allow full rebranding for a while now and still does not. Then someone says that you can do it, but does not offer any more information.

While that TOO is a question of mine, the one I am really interested in is can we add a footer to the sites that are published. It seems from those posts that the answer is that we can modify each of the hundreds of templates to put it in (if we can work out how).

I guess what I am asking is 'is a footer put in automatically by sitebuilder' and 'can I modify it'.

I *think* the answer is NO and NO, but am no sure. I assumed that this is something that almost everyone reselling sitebuilder would want, so I assumed that the question had already come up and had been resolved.

Can you or someone confirm please?

thanks
Andrew

Back