1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Powered By line

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 3.0 for Linux' started by yuranga, Jun 17, 2007.

1. yuranga

yuranga Guest

Hi there,

does anyone know how to get a Powerd By... line at the bottom of all the user created websites?

thanks in advance
    Andrew

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
  3. yuranga

yuranga Guest

Thanks for the quick reply Dimitri.

Unfortunately those threads don't answer the question (and I had read them).

It seems that SW Soft was going to allow full rebranding for a while now and still does not. Then someone says that you can do it, but does not offer any more information.

While that TOO is a question of mine, the one I am really interested in is can we add a footer to the sites that are published. It seems from those posts that the answer is that we can modify each of the hundreds of templates to put it in (if we can work out how).

I guess what I am asking is 'is a footer put in automatically by sitebuilder' and 'can I modify it'.

I *think* the answer is NO and NO, but am no sure. I assumed that this is something that almost everyone reselling sitebuilder would want, so I assumed that the question had already come up and had been resolved.

Can you or someone confirm please?

thanks
    Andrew

4. SibProgrammer

SibProgrammer Regular Pleskian Staff Member

I can confirm that such feature (known as 'Promotional footers') will be in Sitebuilder 4.0.0 :)

5. yuranga

yuranga Guest

Thanks! Any idea when that comes out?

6. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    As I know it should be released at the very end of this month. But can not say exactly date.