1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PPA Setup

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation' started by hdunch, Feb 3, 2013.

1. hdunch

hdunch New Pleskian

Hi all.

I hope to get some beginners help in here.

I want to setup a hosting environment with PPA and some DNS and web, mail and so on.

Would it be preferred to make a setup where the servers (VM´S) uses 2 NIC´s, one for public network and one for LAN/internal server wide communications.
    I think that is going to be the solution for us, but I haven’t found some documents that states how to set that up ?

Anyone with a quick setup guide?

2. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Regular Pleskian Plesk Team

57%
    Hi,
    See the installation guide. When you install the Management Node, it has the --communication_ip option. This would be your internal network. When you attach a service node, you should have both IPs pre-configured, and the system will ask which of them will be an external access, and which for the communications with the management node.