1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

pre sale question

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by WiredHosting, Nov 30, 2007.

1. WiredHosting

WiredHosting Guest

Hello, i need to know if there is any link or way to see the designs but not with the demo of SiteBuilder.

i want to give my clients the posibility to see the templates but i dont want them to see the know how or the way this software works.

Thanks

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
  3. WiredHosting

WiredHosting Guest

that is quite close to what i am looking for.

i was lookink for somethin like that but with the chance to maximize the images.

is there anything like that?

Thanks

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Unfortunately, as I know there is no such template storage where customers could check available templates with maximized images. But you can get such images from installation on your server and put it to some location so customers could see it. All maximized images for preview are presented as SB_ROOT/htdocs/templates/TEMPLATE_NAME/COLOR/icon_big.gif file.
    Hope it helps.

5. blazesoft

blazesoft Guest

6. levelup

levelup Guest

is really useful for me, I am glad to read it here.