• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Price Problem

E

eesteve

We have a problem when we introduce a new product in the virtual store, to bring the price to 23.90 cents € and when we publish Web, we are amending the price and removes cents, leaving it as € 22.00, as we fix that?

Thank you.

I checked that on my test Sitebuilder 4.1 version and it looks good after publishing like:
Price € 49.90
In Payment Systems settings for E-shop I selected EUR as currency and decimal point is "."
Try to check it one more time and if issue is still there, let me know more details. Probalby some specific step is missed?

Decimals price

The decimal point will not let me insert. " Have to be "," and to put "," do not leave the post decimals, rounded to an exact number, which is this?

Thanks
Greetings

You can select necessary decimal point in Payment Systems settings for E-shop. Try to check this section, set necessary decimal point and after that specify the same point while settings price for product. If it still does not work, please give me screen shot or something so I could better understand the issue.

Back