• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem after delete default plan created by Plesk

D

dams

Hello,

First, excuse me for my bad language i'm French.

I've installed SiteBuilder From my Plesk admin and it's okay. But, after Plesk was installed Sitebuilder, a new default Plan was created in Sitebuilder, for customers they have domains in my plesk. I have deleted this Plan !! Now When i check the checkboxe for allow my client to user Sitebuilder in the account profile, I've the message :

Action has been failed. Invalid plan ID. Invalid plan ID.

Yes the plan created by Plesk when SiteBuilder was installed has been deleted by me .....

Try to check client properties in Sitebuilder. Which plan do they have assigned? By the way, there was corrected one Plesk and Sitebuilder integration issue recently and fix should be available through Autoupdate feature. Make sure to run Autoupdate and install this fix.

In Sitebuilder Clients Properties I can choose one of my 2 Plans I have created. But the problem is in Plesk Client Preferences, I have checkboxe for Include my Client in SiteBuilder, and this may create a SiteBuilder account automatically for my Client with a default Plan created by Plesk When he Install Sitebuilder.

I have deleted this "Default Plesk Plan" because I was created two Plan before. So, when Plesk want to create Sitebuilder account for Client, he don't find his "Default Plesk Plan"

I hope my English is not too bad :)

2 screenshots for illustration

Attachments

• client.jpg
    client.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 81
  • erreur.jpg
    erreur.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 73
I have resolved my problem.

In PSA Mysql database, the table SBConfig contain the parameter PLAN who contain the ID of the plan to use for creating SiteBuilder Client. So i have changed this parameter with one of my existing Plan and all it's okay !

I think an update was necessary in Plesk for allow admin to choose the default Plan to use for creating Client in SiteBuilder.

would be better to choose all the active plans at sitebuilder and associate with plesk client/domain template, i have diferent plans .. and i really would like to associate diferents plesk templates with diferent sitebuilder plans ..

At this moment, it's not possible. Only one plan can be affected by default to Plesk for SiteBuilder new accounts.

Possible suggest for the future ...... :)

PS : i hope you understand me, i'm french

Dams, My error has been fix from your solution.
Thank you so much.

I am having the same problem but i think it is because the name of my new server is different from where i migrated sitebuilder from.
I noticed that my plan id is still is Plesk_server1.olddomain.com but my server hostname is no longer server1.olddomain.com, it is server.newdomain.net.
I am not sure if its a case of having problem resolving the hostname but i cant provision sitebuilder when i create new users in Plesk.

Error "Action has been failed. Invalid plan ID. Invalid plan ID." is caused by the fact that identification of Sitebuilder plan appropriate to Plesk Control Panel is set incorrectly in Plesk database.

You should delete link to the plan from Plesk database:

~# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa -e"delete from SBConfig where param_name='plan'"

and register Sitebuilder in Plesk Control Panel anew:

Plesk -> Server -> Sitebuilder Support

Enter valid login credentials for Sitebuilder administrator and click Ok to confirm registration.

Back