• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem Creating Physical Hosting

L

LucasVN

Hi,

Our Plesk is working fine then suddenly when I need to create a new domain, I got this error:

ERROR
Up LevelUp Level
Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: Empty error message from utility.
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: Empty error message from utility.")

I've searched the forum for whole day and can't found real solution. Can somebody help? I'm using 7.5.2.

Regards,
Lucas

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I already found that thread.....It is based on Plesk for Windows, and the instruction "Just check your Default FTP Site, it must have "All Unassigned" option in IP address box." - It seems I can't find how to do it....

How can I do this in Linux?

Thanks
Lucas

Ah, sorry I didn't notice it was in the Windows section.

One thing I would try (in your situation) would be to temporarily set (or reset) the client or domain Limits all to 'Unlimited' and then try it again.

Sometimes Plesk's database has invalid or wrong values and resetting them may clear up problems (I've seen it happen).

Hi,

All the limits are already in the Unlimited but still the problem remains...

anybody can help there?

Thanks
Lucas

Back