• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem resetting migration tool

D

Doug_M

Hi,

I ran the migration tool and it failed. I wanted to rerun it with different parameters but it wouldn't "go back" to the configuration screen. So I followed a thread for resetting the migration tool that suggested the deletion of all entries in the PMM table as well as the contents of the directories /usr/local/psa/PMM/var and archives. I did this an now when I run the migration tool I get the following:

Code:
ERROR	
Up Level
Main class for step "" not define
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationCManager.php:59 psaerror(string "Main class for step "" not define")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:10 migrationbasemanager->factory()

I think maybe one or more of the fields in the PMM table should NOT have been deleted. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Doug

Originally posted by mccomber
Hi,

I ran the migration tool and it failed. I wanted to rerun it with different parameters but it wouldn't "go back" to the configuration screen. So I followed a thread for resetting the migration tool that suggested the deletion of all entries in the PMM table as well as the contents of the directories /usr/local/psa/PMM/var and archives. I did this an now when I run the migration tool I get the following:

Code:
ERROR	
Up Level
Main class for step "" not define
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationCManager.php:59 psaerror(string "Main class for step "" not define")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:10 migrationbasemanager->factory()

I think maybe one or more of the fields in the PMM table should NOT have been deleted. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Doug

Didn't you accidentally erased only the contents of the PMM table, not the rows of it? I've played with this table (was just curious) and got the similar response when 'type' row in this table contained the blank value.

Yes, you are NOT SUPPOSED TO DELETE THE RECORD FIELDS, just the contents (values).

Here is a pristine PMM table structure and fields with default values

param (varchar255) val (varchar255)
migrationdeployer_storage_dir /usr/local/psa/PMM/archives/
migrationmanagerfactory_type base
migrationsinglebegin_cmd
migrationsinglebegin_deploy_setting
migrationsinglebegin_step begin
migrationuploadscout_agent_name
migrationuploadscout_agent_part
migrationuploadscout_agent_path_shot migration/962e886f881e9d4a018dfe6931cce780
migrationuploadscout_cmd selected
migrationuploadscout_compress 1
migrationuploadscout_deploy_setting
migrationuploadscout_form_mode normal
migrationuploadscout_host
migrationuploadscout_ignore_space
migrationuploadscout_login root
migrationuploadscout_password
migrationuploadscout_platform
migrationuploadscout_step begin
migrationuploadscout_storage_part /
migrationuploadscout_storage_shot usr/local/psa/PMM/archives/
migrationuploadscout_sudo
migrationuploadscout_sudo_password

Originally posted by jamesyeeoc
Yes, you are NOT SUPPOSED TO DELETE THE RECORD FIELDS, just the contents (values).

Hmm... Are you sure? I've got the fresh plesk installation. Table is empty.

Thanks for your reply. Terminology error on my part. I didn't delete the fields, just their values.

I've set up the field values as per your post and unfortunately I still get the same error.

Doug

Originally posted by mccomber
I've set up the field values as per your post and unfortunately I still get the same error.

Doug

You should delete all of the _rows_ from PMM table. It will work.

Originally posted by dm__
You should delete all of the _rows_ from PMM table. It will work.

It worked! Thanks for your help, and thanks to all that replied!

Regards,
Doug " I'm migratin' " McComber

Back