• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem Sending Mail with PHP

N

njsmith

I am using Plesk 6.5.2 for windows.

I have recently installed two separate PHP Form Mail scripts from two different authors but have been unable to get the Mail side of the scripts to work correctly.

The problem I have experienced with both the scripts is that I have been unable to mail externally from the scripts. Any mail sent to domains hosted within PLESK arrive as they should but no mail can be sent to external recipients using the PHP scripts.

I would normally put this down to a fault in the scripts, but for the same problem to occur with both scripts makes me suspect that PHP within PLESK is at fault. I have checked and confirmed that sendmail.php is installed on the system

Can anybody shed any light on the problem, any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Nick Smith
BRISTOL U.K.

Thats why you dind't allow mailenalbe to operate as relays.

you have to go to the mailenable mmc and to smtp properties,
there you have to allow mailenable to be a relays for to local host. then it should work.

sonics

Thanks for your reply.

I did originally set relay neable via PLESK but that didn't solve the problem. Is relay via Mailenable different?

I will try setting eraly vai mail enable.

regards
Nick
Bristol U.K.

Back