1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem when i remove client

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by igiorgetti, Aug 12, 2005.

1. igiorgetti

igiorgetti Guest

CRASH when i remove the client

I ave remove a client, the server response this error:

mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failedUnable to Load Provider DLL Unable to Load Provider DLL Unable to Load Provider DLL
    0: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DSMail.php:236 psaerror(string "mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failedUnable to Load Provider DLL Unable to Load Provider DLL Unable to Load Provider DLL") 1: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:325 dsmail->delete() 2: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:277 phdomain::delete() 3: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:476 bsdomain->delete(integer "0") 4: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Client.php3:192 mdeletedomains(array) 5: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ClientsList.php3:362 client->remove() 6: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\clients\clients.php3:54 clientslist->remove(array)

2. igiorgetti

igiorgetti Guest

It does not allow me to cancel not even the dominio, and user. I have already restart the machine, but null to make. How I can reset all?

3. igiorgetti

igiorgetti Guest

When i want to remove a mail, appears this message:
    mailmng failed: Run.Time error:
    MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbo failed
    MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbo failedUnable ti load Provider DLL