• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem when i remove client

I

igiorgetti

CRASH when i remove the client

I ave remove a client, the server response this error:

mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failedUnable to Load Provider DLL Unable to Load Provider DLL Unable to Load Provider DLL
0: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DSMail.php:236 psaerror(string "mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failedUnable to Load Provider DLL Unable to Load Provider DLL Unable to Load Provider DLL") 1: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:325 dsmail->delete() 2: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:277 phdomain::delete() 3: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:476 bsdomain->delete(integer "0") 4: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Client.php3:192 mdeletedomains(array) 5: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ClientsList.php3:362 client->remove() 6: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\clients\clients.php3:54 clientslist->remove(array)

It does not allow me to cancel not even the dominio, and user. I have already restart the machine, but null to make. How I can reset all?

When i want to remove a mail, appears this message:
mailmng failed: Run.Time error:
MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbo failed
MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbo failedUnable ti load Provider DLL

Back