• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem wiht License...

G

Gianni@

Hi

I have installed a new Webserver with Plesk 7.6 on a Win 2003 Server!

The Install works perfect... i can also install the license Key File on Server witout any Error Messages!

But the License will not installes on the Server... has anyone the same problem?

Greetz from Switzerland
Gianni

Your Plesk 7.5 key should work on Plesk 7.6

Gianni,

If you have a spare Plesk 7.5 key for Plesk you can use it on the 7.6 software... Plesk 7.6 should not require a key update to use the software. If not send and email to [email protected] for a temp key.

SWsoft Customer Service

Maybee your Software Maintenance (SUS) expired and you didn't pay renewal, therefore you cannot install newly released updates? Just a wild guess...

Hi

Thanks for your answers... i have the solution! If i install the key by run the EXE File... so i will not wokr!

But if i upload the ZIP File in the PLESK Admin Console... so it will Work... it's very strange ;-)

Greetz
Gianni

Ahhh, I didn't get your question at first... The license/key file (xxxx.exe) is not intended to be executed, you always need to upload it via Plesk.

Back