1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem With Dns Centralize

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.3 General Discussion' started by siweb, Nov 7, 2008.

1. siweb

siweb Guest

Hi,

I have a serious problem with EXPAND 2.3, install in CENTOS 5

My problem,

I create the DNS centralize server, but when I ADD a windows plesk server the windows return this error

<result>
    <status>error</status>
    <errcode>4003</errcode>
    <errtext>[Operator] PleskAgent error. (1019) [PleskAgent - GENERAL] Invalid name. Incorrect DNS Record parameter values were specified</errtext>
    </result>

But I can add a linux server, however when I try synchronize the ZONE report this error

<result>
    <status>error</status>
    <errcode>2002</errcode>
    <errtext>[Transport] Temporary error occurred while processing request. (52) Empty reply from server</errtext>
    </result>

Anybody have a solution for this?

Regards,

2. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    Please post the full problem report for first problem. For second problem you need to turn on display_errors option in '/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini' file

Code:
    display_errors = On

and retry action. We need the full problem report if this action failed again.

3. S Hoogendijk

S Hoogendijk Guest

Solution:

Add your plesk expand server to the hosts.allow file thats located in the dnscontroller directory ;)