• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Horde webmail : 404 Error

W

WolFoeniX

Hi all !

I've just installed a fresh Plesk 8.01 on my server that I've upgrated to 8.1 through common updater section.
Since the beginning 6 months ago with version 8.01 the webmail popup or URL show me a 404 Error. Now that I've version 8.1 it's exactly the same problem, nothing changed.

I check in the DNS section of my domain, I have a webmail.<domaine> ("A" DNS ) configured to my server IP. It seems to be normal.
I tried to search for a fix on thoses forums but the only fix I found whose for a windows version.

Has anybody an idea to help to make my horde webmail works ?

thx

WFX

check config file in /etc/httpd/conf.d

some reason the whole section to point to webmail was missing in my configuration

Thanks for your answer !
Witch file is it in conf.d directory ?

What should I add ?

I've found this in a file called "zz010_psa_httpd.conf" in the directory you told me :

<VirtualHost \
<MyIP>:80 \
>
DocumentRoot /usr/share/psa-horde/
Alias /horde/ /usr/share/psa-horde/
Alias /imp/ /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/
ServerName webmail
ServerAlias webmail.*
UseCanonicalName Off
<Directory /usr/share/psa-horde>
<IfModule sapi_apache2.c>
php_admin_flag engine on
php_admin_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
php_admin_flag safe_mode off
php_admin_value open_basedir "/usr/share/psa-horde:/etc/psa-horde:/etc/psa:/tmp:/var/tmp:/var/log/psa-horde:/usr/share/doc"
php_admin_value include_path "/usr/share/psa-horde:/usr/share/psa-horde/pear:."
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_admin_flag engine on
php_admin_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
php_admin_flag safe_mode off
php_admin_value open_basedir "/usr/share/psa-horde:/etc/psa-horde:/etc/psa:/tmp:/var/tmp:/var/log/psa-horde:/usr/share/doc"
php_admin_value include_path "/usr/share/psa-horde:/usr/share/psa-horde/pear:."
</IfModule>
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Back