• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Maps

R

rhys_mck

Hi All,

When ever I try to insert a Google map link or the voting module, the following error message appears:

errormessage002.jpg

Does anyone know the reason for this?

Thanks

Could you please give me step by step instructions how can I reproduce this situation? Just let me know what should be done to get these errors. I tried to insert Vote module and Area Map module on the page but did not get any troubles with this.

Hi Dimitry,

All I am doing is clicking on the vote and map module, dragging them onto the template window, and that is it. The error message appears. I am applying the RSS Feed module the exact same way and it works fine.

When I check the admin console. It reports the modules as being from version 3.0.2, but the templates show as being from version 4.

Could this be the problem?

Modules should be updated to the latest version 4 together with Sitebuilder main packages, templates and localization packs. You can download necessary modules here on SWsoft's website:

http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/sitebuilder4/

Try to upgrade modules, check Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> Modules section after that and try to use these modules one more time in Wizard.

Originally posted by rhys_mck
When I check the admin console. It reports the modules as being from version 3.0.2, but the templates show as being from version 4.
This is very strange. What OS do you use? Did you get any error messages during the upgrade (I assume you've upgraded from 3.0.2)

Back