1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Migrations Manager

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Freelander, May 3, 2006.

1. Freelander

Freelander Guest

Hello,

i use Plesk 8 with a RootServer from 1&1 an after i became the Server i used theMigration-Manager without any Problems.

After a few Days i used the Plesk Updater and after that my Migration-Manager shows only Errors.

When i click on "Neue Migration starten" (that means to start a new Migration) it shows me the Error

I used the Support Contact-Sheet from SWSoft a few times but nobody answered me. Has anyone a Idea how to solve the Problem?

OS ist SuSE Linux 9.3 64 Bit.

Thank you and sorry for my English. ;-)

2. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

First of all: rpm -v psa-migration-manager

3. Freelander

Freelander Guest

Re: Re: Problem with Migrations Manager

... the command doenst work, it shows me the help from the rpm command.

but so i had a idea, i deinstalled the migration-manager via YAST an then i installed it again via plesk updater but now i have the same error like in the first posting.

the installation seems to be ok:

4. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

rpm -V psa-migration-manager, I meant, of course :)

Sorry, have no more ideas what might be hapenned, never seen this error.

5. Freelander

Freelander Guest

mhh, nothing changed ... arrrggghhh :mad:

from the support nobdy answered me, so i know on the next server there is a plesk free zone.