• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Migrations Manager

F

Freelander

Hello,

i use Plesk 8 with a RootServer from 1&1 an after i became the Server i used theMigration-Manager without any Problems.

After a few Days i used the Plesk Updater and after that my Migration-Manager shows only Errors.

When i click on "Neue Migration starten" (that means to start a new Migration) it shows me the Error

Unable get localhost file system: Unable to get local file system description: Unable to run 'getfs ''': Empty error message from utility.

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:169
psaerror(string 'Unable get localhost file system: Unable to get local file system description: Unable to run 'getfs ''': Empty error message from utility.')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:543
MigrationUploadScout->getLocalHostFSList()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadAgentForm.php:67
MigrationUploadAgentForm->assign(object of type MigrationUploadScout)
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/main.php:36

I used the Support Contact-Sheet from SWSoft a few times but nobody answered me. Has anyone a Idea how to solve the Problem?

OS ist SuSE Linux 9.3 64 Bit.

Thank you and sorry for my English. ;-)

Originally posted by Freelander
Hello,

i use Plesk 8 with a RootServer from 1&1 an after i became the Server i used theMigration-Manager without any Problems.

After a few Days i used the Plesk Updater and after that my Migration-Manager shows only Errors.

When i click on "Neue Migration starten" (that means to start a new Migration) it shows me the Error

I used the Support Contact-Sheet from SWSoft a few times but nobody answered me. Has anyone a Idea how to solve the Problem?

OS ist SuSE Linux 9.3 64 Bit.

Thank you and sorry for my English. ;-)

First of all: rpm -v psa-migration-manager

Re: Re: Problem with Migrations Manager

Originally posted by dm__
First of all: rpm -v psa-migration-manager

... the command doenst work, it shows me the help from the rpm command.

but so i had a idea, i deinstalled the migration-manager via YAST an then i installed it again via plesk updater but now i have the same error like in the first posting.

the installation seems to be ok:
Download file versions.inf3: 22%..100% done
Download file PSA_8.0.0/plesk-8.0.0-suse9.3-x86_64.inf3: 100% done
Checking for system installed packages...done.
Check for components installation status
Reading system installed packages...done.
Download file plesk-8.0.0-suse9.3-x86_64.hdr.gz: 41%..78%..100% done
Download file plesk-8.0.0-suse9.3-x86_64.hdr.gz: 22%..41%..55%..71%..93%..100% done
Resolve components
There are some also needed components will installed too: 'base' 'autoinstaller' 'api'
Get Plesk product packages.
Get system update packages.
Start packages installation
Install package psa-migration-manager
Trying to create PMM database... done
Install package psa-backup-manager
Trying to create Backup Manager's database...
===> Updating crontab...
Trying to Backup Manager task... done
done
Installation done.

rpm -V psa-migration-manager, I meant, of course :)

Sorry, have no more ideas what might be hapenned, never seen this error.

mhh, nothing changed ... arrrggghhh :mad:

from the support nobdy answered me, so i know on the next server there is a plesk free zone.

Back