• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Notifications.

C

cpet

Hello,

I have just upgraded to Plesk 9 and I am wanting to send all notification to my gmail account. But once I click the Notifications link "Home -> Notifications" I get these errors

Error: Unable to create notification: Notification: unable to select: no such row in the table
Error: Unable to create notification: Notification: unable to select: no such row in the table

Trying to modify the Notifications will only allow me to change the first two, the rest get reset to the default. ANy help will be appreciated.

Hello,

I have just upgraded to Plesk 9 and I am wanting to send all notification to my gmail account. But once I click the Notifications link "Home -> Notifications" I get these errors

Trying to modify the Notifications will only allow me to change the first two, the rest get reset to the default. ANy help will be appreciated.

Hi

Did you find a solution please as this also happens on mine :(, its been in beta so long I am surprised this got through lol

Thanks for any help, it is much appreciated.
Terry

Not my dedicated server provider or parallels have been helpfull with this. Plesk doesnt have any tools to reset the DB like with cpanel

You should have now have 22 lines. Make sure they all have id 1 to 22 and note id 1 to 22. Just blank wont work follow the sequence there.

You should have now have 22 lines. Make sure they all have id 1 to 22 and note id 1 to 22. Just blank wont work follow the sequence there.

Hi I did but I think I messed up 12 :( can you tell me what settings are for 12 please so I can reset that one

Cheers

Sure :) - Yes 12 is screwy was that way but it works...

Full Texts id status send2admin send2client send2dlu send2email email subj note_id send2reseller

Edit Delete 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 1 0
Edit Delete 2 1 1 1 [email protected] 2 0
Edit Delete 3 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 3 0
Edit Delete 4 1 1 1 [email protected] 4 0
Edit Delete 5 1 1 1 [email protected] 5 0
Edit Delete 6 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 6 0
Edit Delete 7 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 7 0
Edit Delete 8 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 8 0
Edit Delete 9 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 9 0
Edit Delete 10 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 10 0
Edit Delete 11 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 11 0
Edit Delete 12 1 0 12
Edit Delete 13 1 1 [email protected] 13 1
Edit Delete 14 1 1 [email protected] 14 1
Edit Delete 15 1 1 [email protected] 15 1
Edit Delete 16 1 1 [email protected] 16 1
Edit Delete 17 1 1 0 1 [email protected] 17 0
Edit Delete 18 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 19 0
Edit Delete 19 1 1 0 1 [email protected] 18 0
Edit Delete 20 1 0 0 1 [email protected] 20 1
Edit Delete 21 1 1 0 1 [email protected] 21 0
Edit Delete 22 1 0 0 1 [email protected] 22 1

Sure :) - Yes 12 is screwy was that way but it works...

Full Texts id status send2admin send2client send2dlu send2email email subj note_id send2reseller

Edit Delete 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 1 0
Edit Delete 2 1 1 1 [email protected] 2 0
Edit Delete 3 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 3 0
Edit Delete 4 1 1 1 [email protected] 4 0
Edit Delete 5 1 1 1 [email protected] 5 0
Edit Delete 6 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 6 0
Edit Delete 7 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 7 0
Edit Delete 8 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 8 0
Edit Delete 9 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 9 0
Edit Delete 10 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 10 0
Edit Delete 11 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 11 0
Edit Delete 12 1 0 12
Edit Delete 13 1 1 [email protected] 13 1
Edit Delete 14 1 1 [email protected] 14 1
Edit Delete 15 1 1 [email protected] 15 1
Edit Delete 16 1 1 [email protected] 16 1
Edit Delete 17 1 1 0 1 [email protected] 17 0
Edit Delete 18 1 1 1 1 [email protected] 19 0
Edit Delete 19 1 1 0 1 [email protected] 18 0
Edit Delete 20 1 0 0 1 [email protected] 20 1
Edit Delete 21 1 1 0 1 [email protected] 21 0
Edit Delete 22 1 0 0 1 [email protected] 22 1

Can you tell me what the subj was for 12 please as I deleted it :( could you paste it here as then at least that subject is correct.

Thanks

Can you tell me what the subj was for 12 please as I deleted it :( could you paste it here as then at least that subject is correct.

Thanks

Just tried this and still no luck, any chance you can export the notifications table using phpMyAdmin and then send me the sql dump as I can then add this which should work :(

Thanks and sorry for so many requests
Terry

I found the table notes that this refers to:

Edit Delete 1 A new client account has been created in Plesk.
Cl...
Edit Delete 2 A new domain has been created in Plesk.
Domain nam...
Edit Delete 3 Limit has been exceeded on domain '<domain_name>' ...
Edit Delete 4 The validity period of the client account '<client...
Edit Delete 5 The validity period of the client account '<client...
Edit Delete 6 The validity period of the '<domain_name>' domain ...
Edit Delete 7 The validity period of the '<domain_name>' domain ...
Edit Delete 8 A new ticket with ID <ticket_id> has been submitte...
Edit Delete 9 Ticket <ticket_id> has been commented by <reporter...
Edit Delete 10 Ticket <ticket_id> has been closed by <reporter> f...
Edit Delete 11 Ticket <ticket_id> has been reopened by <reporter>...
Edit Delete 12 The Application Manager reports error: <error_name...
Edit Delete 13 A new reseller account has been created in Plesk.
Edit Delete 14 The validity period of reseller account '<reseller...
Edit Delete 15 The validity period of reseller account '<reseller...
Edit Delete 16 The '<reseller_contact_name>' account is approachi...
Edit Delete 17 The '<client_contact_name>' account is approaching...
Edit Delete 18 The following resource limits were exceeded by cli...
Edit Delete 19 The following resource limits were exceeded on dom...
Edit Delete 20 The following resource limits were exceeded by res...
Edit Delete 21 User account under client '<client_contact_name>' ...
Edit Delete 22 User account under reseller '<reseller_contact_nam...

So from this parallels messed up! Look at entry 12:

The Application Manager reports error: <error_name...

Now in notifications there are only 21 shown but database has 22. They forgot to put in the notification about applications errors!

Here are 11 and 12 out of Notifications:

Edit Delete 11 1 1 1 1 email@address 11 0
Edit Delete 12 1 0 12

12 - send to admin 1, send to client 0, rest are empty except note id which is 12

That is why I said add 10, dont go deleting what looks like errors :(

I found the table notes that this refers to:

Edit Delete 1 A new client account has been created in Plesk.
Cl...
Edit Delete 2 A new domain has been created in Plesk.
Domain nam...
Edit Delete 3 Limit has been exceeded on domain '<domain_name>' ...
Edit Delete 4 The validity period of the client account '<client...
Edit Delete 5 The validity period of the client account '<client...
Edit Delete 6 The validity period of the '<domain_name>' domain ...
Edit Delete 7 The validity period of the '<domain_name>' domain ...
Edit Delete 8 A new ticket with ID <ticket_id> has been submitte...
Edit Delete 9 Ticket <ticket_id> has been commented by <reporter...
Edit Delete 10 Ticket <ticket_id> has been closed by <reporter> f...
Edit Delete 11 Ticket <ticket_id> has been reopened by <reporter>...
Edit Delete 12 The Application Manager reports error: <error_name...
Edit Delete 13 A new reseller account has been created in Plesk.
Edit Delete 14 The validity period of reseller account '<reseller...
Edit Delete 15 The validity period of reseller account '<reseller...
Edit Delete 16 The '<reseller_contact_name>' account is approachi...
Edit Delete 17 The '<client_contact_name>' account is approaching...
Edit Delete 18 The following resource limits were exceeded by cli...
Edit Delete 19 The following resource limits were exceeded on dom...
Edit Delete 20 The following resource limits were exceeded by res...
Edit Delete 21 User account under client '<client_contact_name>' ...
Edit Delete 22 User account under reseller '<reseller_contact_nam...

So from this parallels messed up! Look at entry 12:

The Application Manager reports error: <error_name...

Now in notifications there are only 21 shown but database has 22. They forgot to put in the notification about applications errors!

Here are 11 and 12 out of Notifications:

Edit Delete 11 1 1 1 1 email@address 11 0
Edit Delete 12 1 0 12

That is why I said add 10, dont go deleting what looks like errors :(

Oh yeah, it amazes me how they did this :( and if I call them they'd want $75.00 to fix it lmao.

Do you have the full text entries so I can add them properly as you have ... at end of some :( sorry

Thanks
Terry

PS: My MSN Messenger email is [email protected] if it is easier.

12 - send2admin 1, send2client 0, rest are empty except note id which is 12

I just paid 75 to get bloody spamassassin fixed. I noticed huge spam and in mailboxes you can see the spam, but its not being processed. Look at the headers on emails and no spam headers - great!

Sorry I mean do you have the subj lines as some end with . . . and I cant see what to add. How do you get those subj strings, as I cant seem to find them :) in the mysql anywhere, did you just guess them

Thanks
Terry

Yes that is the table Notes (the very one above)...

Hey do you notice that if you sort stuff in plesk (say domains by expiration or 100 per page), after you log out and come back its back to default? Also I found watchdog statistics is always 24h in the graph and you cant get anhything else, this happen on yours?

Yes that is the table Notes (the very one above)...

Hey do you notice that if you sort stuff in plesk (say domains by expiration or 100 per page), after you log out and come back its back to default? Also I found watchdog statistics is always 24h in the graph and you cant get anhything else, this happen on yours?

It sure does happen on mine and many others and other day parallels charged me $75 to fix a problem the installer did to my server :( its a joke as I pay enough monthly as it is.

Surely they should fix these things straight away with a quick patch as they are bugging :(

It should not have left beta yet, with these bugs

Thanks
Terry

PS: Does your say there are updated to v9.0.0 when you have already installed all updates lol as mine does

ah 22. Let me put them here for you.

Ah the every going upgrade I found a fix :)

Download the installer for your OS, run it on the server. Dont tick anything, just run as is. Afterwards you log in and presto up to date :)

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 2.8.2.4
-- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
--
-- Host: localhost:3306
-- Generation Time: Dec 13, 2008 at 09:28 AM
-- Server version: 5.0.67
-- PHP Version: 5.2.6
--
-- Database: `psa`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `Notes`
--

CREATE TABLE `Notes` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`text` text character set utf8 NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=23 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=23 ;

--
-- Dumping data for table `Notes`
--

INSERT INTO `Notes` (`id`, `text`) VALUES (1, 'A new client account has been created in Plesk.\nClient''s contact name: <client_contact_name>\nClient''s login: <client_login>\nClient''s password: <password>\nPlesk entry point: https://<hostname>:8443'),
(2, 'A new domain has been created in Plesk.\nDomain name: <domain>\nClient owner: <client_contact_name>\nDomain IP: <ip>'),
(3, 'Limit has been exceeded on domain ''<domain_name>'' owned by client ''<client_login>'' (Contact name ''<client_contact_name>''):\nDisk space usage: <disk_usage>\nDisk space limit: <disk_space_limit>\nTraffic: <traffic>\nTraffic limit: <traffic_limit>\n'),
(4, 'The validity period of the client account ''<client_login>'' (Contact Name ''<client_contact_name>'') has expired.\nThe client account and all related domains were deactivated on <expiration_date>.'),
(5, 'The validity period of the client account ''<client_login>'' (Contact Name ''<client_contact_name>'') is about to expire.\nThe client account and all of related domains will be deactivated by <expiration_date> unless the validity period is prolonged.'),
(6, 'The validity period of the ''<domain_name>'' domain owned by client ''<client_login>'' (Contact name ''<client_contact_name>'') has expired.\nThe domain and all of its services were deactivated on <expiration_date>.'),
(7, 'The validity period of the ''<domain_name>'' domain owned by client ''<client_login>'' (Contact name ''<client_contact_name>'') is about to expire.\nThe domain and all of its services will be deactivated by <expiration_date> unless the validity period is prolonged.'),
(8, 'A new ticket with ID <ticket_id> has been submitted to the Help Desk by <reporter> from <server>.\nPlease retain the ticket identification number for future references. Below is a copy of the ticket.\n-----\n<ticket_comment>\n-----'),
(9, 'Ticket <ticket_id> has been commented by <reporter> from <server>.\nBelow is the comment.\n-----\n<ticket_comment>\n-----'),
(10, 'Ticket <ticket_id> has been closed by <reporter> from <server>.\nBelow is the comment.\n-----\n<ticket_comment>\n-----'),
(11, 'Ticket <ticket_id> has been reopened by <reporter> from <server>.\nBelow is the comment.\n-----\n<ticket_comment>\n-----'),
(12, 'The Application Manager reports error: <error_name>.\nBelow is details of the error:\n-----\n<error_details>\n-----'),
(13, 'A new reseller account has been created in Plesk.\nReseller''s contact name: <reseller_contact_name>\nReseller''s login: <reseller_login>\nReseller''s password: <password>\nPlesk entry point: https://<hostname>:8443'),
(14, 'The validity period of reseller account ''<reseller_login>'' (Contact Name ''<reseller_contact_name>'') has expired.\nThe reseller account and all related client accounts and domains were deactivated on <reseller_expiration_date>.'),
(15, 'The validity period of reseller account ''<reseller_login>'' (Contact Name ''<reseller_contact_name>'') is about to expire.\nThe reseller account and all of related client accounts and domains will be deactivated by <reseller_expiration_date> unless the validity period is prolonged.'),
(16, 'The ''<reseller_contact_name>'' account is approaching or already exceeded the limits:\n<resource_table>\n'),
(17, 'The ''<client_contact_name>'' account is approaching or already exceeded the limits:\n<resource_table>\n'),
(18, 'The following resource limits were exceeded by client <client_contact_name>:\n<resource_table>\nThe client account was suspended.\n'),
(19, 'The following resource limits were exceeded on domain ''<domain_name>'', owned by user account ''<user_contact_name>'':\n<resource_table>\nThe domain was suspended.\n'),
(20, 'The following resource limits were exceeded by reseller ''<reseller_contact_name>''):\n<resource_table>\nThe reseller account was suspended.\n'),
(21, 'User account under client ''<client_contact_name>'' tried to use more ''<limit_name>'' resource than can be provided by the client account. The operation that tried to use more resources was blocked.\n'),
(22, 'User account under reseller ''<reseller_contact_name>'' tried to use more ''<limit_name>'' resource than can be provided by the reseller account. The operation that tried to use more resources was blocked.\n');

perfect for the notes table could you do same for notifications table :)

please

Also you say run installer I have fedoracore 6 x64 do you know which one and where I can get, thanks, linux command prompt would be great also.

Again, thanks

Back