• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with PMM (Migration Manager).

J

Jorge Rozas C.

Sorry when I did the Migration Manager. The Plesk 8.0 recognized the IP of the another machine with 7.5.4, and no problem, i chose all domains and clients, but when the migration began i got this advertisement and i couldn`t get success.

Failed validation of the document with external DTD /usr/local/psa/PMM/plesk.dtd. The errors are: Value "change_limits" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "create_domains" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "excl_ip_num" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "make_dumps" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_anonftp" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_crontab" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_dns" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_drweb" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_log" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_maillists" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_not_chroot_shell" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_phosting" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_quota" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_sh_access" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_subdomains" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "manage_webapps" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "max_dom" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "remote_access_interface" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "site_builder" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated setValue "tmpl_pool_id" for attribute name of template-item is not among the enumerated set.

What can i do?

Thanks friends for your help.

Jorge.

mail: [email protected]

Back