• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with smtp virtual server!

A

alm96

soory, plz dell this topic

Hello ppl, I've a few problems with the plesk mail.
like:
1. I can't access to the mail from the outlook.
2. I can connect to the web mail but i can't send/get massages.
I don't now what the problem is, so pleas help me, it's important.

Sincerely.
alm96

* i write this masage in the name of my frinde.

Hello

I had the same Problem.

I went directly to the mailenable mmc and let also local Adresses use the relay option, than was the outlook relay problem solved temporarly.

second i changed the DNS Adress all over from 127.0.0.1 to the real Address. now it's working.

i know is confusing but it works.

but i have still problem to get by typing: webmail.domain.com to webmail. i have allways to type: webmail.domain.com/horde/imp/

Originally posted by sonics
Hello

I had the same Problem.

I went directly to the mailenable mmc and let also local Adresses use the relay option, than was the outlook relay problem solved temporarly.

second i changed the DNS Adress all over from 127.0.0.1 to the real Address. now it's working.

i know is confusing but it works.

but i have still problem to get by typing: webmail.domain.com to webmail. i have allways to type: webmail.domain.com/horde/imp/
i don't undestand how you solve the problem, and i don't think that i have problem with the DNS.

so can you pleas write what was your act about the subject in a detailed way!

thanks!

Back