• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Statistics

B

buja

Hello,

With all domains on my server, Plesk 7.5.6 with latest patch im having this problem:

When a user click on the report link, and then web report a prompt appears asking user and password. No matter what info you type (nothing, ftp login, panel login) nothing works.

Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

Web Server at moradavirtual.com

Can someone please help me?

Cheers,
Marcelo

Under domain setup, uncheck password protected option under statistics.

I just tried that and i'm lead to the 404 page not found ?

I checked and the page is in fact there.

I ran the security check on the domain and this was the result:

An ACE for user XIV-MTL-HOS-001\IUSR_betonmatic for this folder and subfolders with access mask 1200A9 needed by Plesk cannot be found in the existing DACL..

Any ideas ?

I just tried that and i'm lead to the 404 page not found ?
At what point in the process did you receive this 404? Please be more specific.

I ran the security check on the domain and this was the result:
What exactly is a security check? By what you state, I cannot understand exactly what you are doing :(

I ran the "check permissions" option against the domain in question. This is an option above the list of domains. It sends you an e-mail with an security analysis in it.

In the e-mail I received, it stated:

"An ACE for user XIV-MTL-HOS-001\IUSR_betonmatic for this folder and subfolders with access mask 1200A9 needed by Plesk cannot be found in the existing DACL.."

I got the 404 page not found error only after I unchecked the "password protected option under statistics" like you suggested. That was indeed a good idea! Before that, it was asking me for a username and password.

Hope this helps you understand our problem.

PS: Thanks for your help ;-)

I would check the error log and see if your page being reference dis really there. If it is indeed there and you are getting a 404 then something is really messed up.

It seems the 404 error page is just a simplified version of the error (IE's way of telling us that we're not smart enough to understand real error messages)

After viewing it in Firefox, the "inssuficient credential" error comes up.

I ended up fixing the problem by recreating the domain entirely. This is unfortunate as I have about 30 domains on this server ...

Anyhow, it does seem to be a point to permission problem. Maybe we'll see it on the next episode of "Unsolved Mysteries"

Thanks for your help,

Back