• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with webstats

U

ulf187

Hi when I try to check the webstats on an account I get the webpage cannot be found. So I went into the filemanger and tried to access the folder statistics. This is the errormessage I got:

Unable to change directory to /statistics/: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Can't read directory (\\?\C:\inetpub\vhosts\dryeyece.com\statistics\): (5) Access is denied. at execute C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk/admin/bin/filemng.exe "karen" "list" "dirs" "C:/inetpub/vhosts/dryeyece.com/statistics/"(RunTime::RunAsUser::run line 280)

Any Ideas? Couldnt find any weird permission on filelevel or in IIS>

Ulf

Ok I gave the user Karen permission on the folder itself now I can browse it but the stats still dont come up when I go to the website

Are you sure DNS fully resolved and the site is not setup outside of Plesk (IE Manually in IIS to resolve a server.MapPath issue?)

Yes, site is completely setup and propagates. They set it up in plesk not in IIS.

Ulf

We ended up creating a mirror site in IIS - initially to do away with the domain_non_ssl **** on the ASP pages

We then found that we had to create virutal directories in the mirrod site and map them to the webstat, fpstat and other folders. The control panel links work fine then, but it is a bit of manual work.

Back