1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems after update

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by SaschaK, Oct 21, 2009.

1. SaschaK

SaschaK Guest

Hi,

i got following Problems after i startet an update via plesk.

I can't access the Plesk-Loggin anymore.

ERROR: PleskFatalException
    StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
    StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead

0: common_func.php3:108
    psaerror(string 'StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead')
    1: common_func.php3:66
    getProductLoginVersion()
    2: SP.php:101
    ssoGetSpName()
    3: SP.php:393
    SsoSpConfig->load()
    4: SP.php:215
    SsoSpConfig->__construct()
    5: SP.php:223
    SsoSpConfig::getInstance()
    6: SP.php:447
    SsoSpConfig()
    7: RelyingParty.php:19
    isSsoEnabled()
    8: login.php3:10

Anyone an ideer what i can do to fix this?