• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems I've found in 9.0

M

mysticav

Horde is not accesible anymore. (webmail.domain.com)
webmail icon appears as disabled in every domain control panel.
I can't find the DNS Zone Icon in domain section.
How Plesk Billing is integrated ? It is installed by I can't find the way to access. Any Idea ?
Dr. Web is not working.

I had some of these issues & resolved. easy one... DNS setting are a drop down menu at the domain level, click on Web Site, first item in drop down is DNS settings (someone in another post mentioned or I may never have noticed). Horde went away on 9.0.0 install. came back on 9.0.1 after deleting several 9.0.0 RPM's based on a "dependency warning" and running install for 9.0.1 again. Haven't tried adding new site - only know it works again on old ones. However, Webmail setting inoperable even though both Horde & Atmail seem to be installed (watch them pass install & plesk thinks they are. no idea on fix yet. Spamassassin quit working. No idea on billing yet. I have an icon but nothing seems to happen. some suggest browser dependency (IE7) - see other posts on topic. www.domain.com on one site doesn't work, domain.com does - but the world wouldn't know to do that & simply thinks the site is dead. Sitebuilder SSO worked until I changed the psw now it I have to log in again. maybe supposed to do that. Don't know about DR.Web yet. service is up but ??? A little help perhaps.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

sorry... getting a little loopy... i forgot...and this may make a lot of the stuff before irrelevant to you (except the drop downs) after the RPM remove & reinstall, autoinstall said everything was installed but nothing worked after a reboot. no mail, no domains on the web, no control panel. had a an error reported in 3 plesk tables which appeared to be innodb tables. I could not follow a recommendation to unpack the just those tables. I finally went back to the backup made prior to the upgrade - the daily dump, restored it and got to the aforementioned state. the worry is it's basically a psa database created by 8.6 with a 9.0.1 code base. So how many of the problems are results from that? Sounds like not all from your post.

I had some of these issues & resolved. easy one... DNS setting are a drop down menu at the domain level, click on Web Site, first item in drop down is DNS settings

Thank you for that one, I was searching and was about to go nuts... :)

Back