• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems updating firewall

mike2010

Basic Pleskian
Ever since updating to 9.0.1 from 9.0.0 , I keep getting this error whenever I try to Activate anything with the plesk firewall -

Error: Could not activate firewall configuration:

proc_close() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead

I went to Settings > General > System Time

But no matter what I select it always shows everything 1 hour off then the actual time.

Is there a seperate area I have to change it on the server? Or something with DST I need to disable somewhere ?

I appreciate any help.

PLEASE! use the search function before your about to post! Every few weeks someone posts the same question to the forum. This issue has been covered in more then one thread and it has a solution. People who spend the to answer the questions probably will not take the time to answer the same question over and over.

Back