• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems with psadump!

F

fkatzenb

I have to get this work right. What the heck is happening? I have Plesk 7.5.3 running on RH-Enterprise.

I have the following script that runs for my backup....

#!/bin/bash
/bin/rm -Rf /dump7
/bin/mv /dump6 /dump7
/bin/mv /dump5 /dump6
/bin/mv /dump4 /dump5
/bin/mv /dump3 /dump4
/bin/mv /dump2 /dump3
/bin/mv /dump1 /dump2
/bin/mkdir /dump1
cd /dump1
/usr/local/psa/bin/psadump -F -f - --nostop --tar-ignore-failed-read | split -b 1000m - dump.

When I run it, it starts shuting down domains to back them up. It then reactivates them. At some point it quits. All of my services are still down, and it requires rebooting to bring it all back online, even though all services are running as check thru the plesk CP.

I checked the log, and the following appears...

Dec 16 09:39:21 plesk.ev1servers.net psadump: Can't use string ("<?xml version="1.0"?><psa versio") as a symbol ref while "strict refs" in use at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/XML/Parser/Expat.pm line 456.
Dec 16 11:58:04 plesk.ev1servers.net psadump: Can't use string ("<?xml version="1.0"?><psa versio") as a symbol ref while "strict refs" in use at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/XML/Parser/Expat.pm line 456.

What am I supposed to do? I have to have this ASAP?

Frank

Back