• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PSA database corrupted

M

Matt.D

Here I am again..

First, thank you all for providing us nOObs with so much help and being so patient with it all.

The other week my server suffered a major issue. I was forced to have the OS re-installed. As part of the migration back the SW-Soft engineers have been very helpful.

However...

today, one of the account holders has decided to do some of his own backing-up / restoring. Now PSA database has gone belly up.

Trying to run the rpm packages again, I came across this error message:-

Code:
 Now BIND server shutting down...

Trying to stop BIND server... done
ERROR 1016 at line 1: Can't open file: 'misc.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)
VERSION MISMATCH:
PLESK DATABASE VERSION:
PLESK INSTALLATION VERSION: 075

ERROR while trying to check version match
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/psa_7.5.4_FedoraCore_1_build75050824.12_upgrade.log), fix and try again

Aborting...

error: %pre(psa-7.5.4-fc1.build75050824.12) scriptlet failed, exit status 1
error:   install: %pre scriptlet failed (2), skipping psa-7.5.4-fc1.build75050824.12
  19:psa-api-cli            ########################################### [ 73%]
  20:psa-horde              ########################################### [ 77%]
  21:psa-imp                ########################################### [ 81%]
  22:Mambo                  ########################################### [ 85%]
  23:osCommerce             ########################################### [ 88%]
  24:psa-bu                 ########################################### [ 92%]
Generate public/private keys pair for server ...
domain_bu: Can't find 'bu_cert_id parameter in database: 'Can't open file: 'misc.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)
domain_bu: Can't find 'bu_cert_id parameter in database: 'Can't open file: 'misc.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)
domain_bu: Unable to define max id: Can't open file: 'certificates.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)
domain_bu: Unable to define max id: Can't open file: 'certificates.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)
domain_bu: Can't insert server keypair into certificates table: 'Can't open file: 'certificates.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)
domain_bu: Can't insert server keypair into certificates table: 'Can't open file: 'certificates.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)
Server keys generating done
  25:psa-api-rpc            ########################################### [ 96%]
===> Updating /etc/psa/psa.conf...

the contents of the error pages are not worth mentioning until the very end were it goes:-

Code:
 Now BIND server shutting down...

Trying to stop BIND server... Stopping named: [  OK  ]
done
mysqld (pid 31421) is running...
VERSION MISMATCH:
PLESK DATABASE VERSION:
PLESK INSTALLATION VERSION: 075

ERROR while trying to check version match

Aborting...

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue?

please help [domains are currently runnign fine (including the databases for them), however ALL EMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE UNRESPONSIVE! ]

a quick update...

from what I have been able to find, the psa database is currput

when in console I log in into mySQL it tells me that it cannot find any fields in any of the tables in the PSA database.

is there any SQL script I can use to create all the necessary tables for the PSA database from scratch?

Back