• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

psa restore intructions?

T

tolis

Hi everyone
i have a question about te psa restore function
I have succesfully backed up a domain in plesk but when i try to restore it my mind goes numb...
i get an error of not having spesified the -m and -s arguments (and i have not).The story is that i don' t know how to since i made the back up on the same server.can anyone give me a full example of how to restore a single domain's back up
Thanks everyone
Plus when i made the back up the mysqld didnot start again an di had to restart it manually.Has anyone encountered it also?

yes i have , the problem is that i am confused from the -m and -s arguments and if they are both and always required since my backuo file is in the same machine.Do you have an example script to restore a domain?
Thanks for replying james

Actually the manual has an example located at:

http://download1.sw-soft.com/Plesk/...ckup-restore-html/ch03.html#restore.selective
Restoring selected domains

To specify the domains you wish to restore use the --domains-names argument. The corresponding file of domain names must contain the logins of the domains that you wish to restore, one domain name per line, no other separators.

For example, execute psarestore -f /root/psa_backup/my_psa_backup_file --domains-names=/root/psa_backup/my_domain_names_file to restore only the content of the domains listed in the file /root/psa_backup/my_domain_names_file. See chapter Configuration file examples section Domain names file for an example of the domain names file.

NOTE

During the domains restoring process the respective client accounts, these domains are related to, will be also restored.

Back