• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

psa-spamassassin fails after Perl update

C

capaho

After the last Perl update from Red Hat, psa-spamassassin fails with the follwing error message:

no loaded plugin implements 'check_main': cannot scan! at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164.

The plugin is loaded by the v320.pre config file in /etc/mail/spamassassin and spamassassin itself is working, but psa-spamassassin fails to start.

Any ideas on this one?

No, I couldn't find any helpful information on this problem anywhere. SpamAssassin itself is working, but the functions provided by psa-spamassassin are disabled. I may try to force a re-install of the CPAN Mail::SpamAssassin modules and see if that fixes it, but I haven't done it yet.

I believe this is resolved in the 3.2.5 release of spamassassin, I have it available in the atomic yum repo if rhel5 doesnt have it.

I believe this is resolved in the 3.2.5 release of spamassassin, I have it available in the atomic yum repo if rhel5 doesnt have it.

I am having the problem with SpamAssassin 3.2.5, and the problem started with Perl 5.8.5. I suspect this is a problem between psa-spamassassin and Perl that probably needs an update from Plesk, but it appears that Plesk 7.5 Reoladed is no longer supported, considering that it's been at least a couple of years since the last time any updates were released for it.

Back