1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

psadump fails with " Can't call method "isDocumentFragmentNode" "

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by eugenevdm, Aug 21, 2005.

1. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    Hello,

I'm trying to use psadump for the first time but I'm getting the following error:

dumping crontab of identities
    Can't call method "isDocumentFragmentNode" without a package or object reference at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3/XML/DOM.pm line 629.

I've pasted the bigger part of the log here. Does anyone have any ideas regarding this problem?

<start of log file omitted for brevity>

===============================================================================

Attempt to reconnect to MySQL server ... done

Postgres is not running: all postgres databases will not be dumped.

Making backup to file '/root/psa_backup/my_psa_backup_file'

dumping crontab of radius_admin
    dumping crontab of radbug
    dumping crontab of hamman
    dumping crontab of greenclippings
    dumping crontab of bet1
    dumping crontab of webs101
    dumping crontab of aardfark
    dumping crontab of markshepherd
    dumping crontab of ctlab
    dumping crontab of searchnet
    dumping crontab of identities
    Can't call method "isDocumentFragmentNode" without a package or object reference at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3/XML/DOM.pm line 629.

cp1:/home/eugene.vandermerwe #

2. Griffith

Griffith Guest

Have you searched the forum? I had the same problem and believe I wrote something about it.. Sw-soft have a fix for it, but I think the problem was some entries in psa db!

3. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I searched "isDocumentFragmentNode" and found nothing but after searching "XML/DOM.pm" I have received a number of results which I will investigate. Thank you.