• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Public Beta of SEO Tools for PLESK

lvalics

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
Hi all,

We have made available first PUBLIC BETA of SEO Tools for PLESK.
You can download from http://www.pleskaddons.com/orders/ and select SEO Tools for PLESK (TRIAL - 30 days)
After you open an account and download installer shell file, and install it, you will also have in your account a TRIAL key.
If you have PREORDERED, then you already have your key active ...

In ADMIN areea you need to setup GOOGLE, MSN, Yahoo Keys and also to add TRIAL key.
ONLY after this your clients can login into their accounts and start to play with the tools.

You can setup domains to be FULL or DEMO accounts from ADMIN areea.

Any bug/features can be reported to [email protected].

hi,

i just "ordered" the trial but, doing my best, i just can't find the download..

PAT

ok, after viewing the license this button didn't appear immediately, that was the problem..

PAT

I didn't see that they where clickeble, there was no hand ;)

Software is compatible with PLESK 7.5.3 or higher, seems that on 7.5.2 there is some module from PHP what we use and not included.

Hi,

I tried your seo program, but i don't think it is compatible with our server.
We are using a private lan between our servers with a pix in front.
Due to this we are having adresses in the private 172 range and no public adresses.
If i check a domain i don't get any output, because in dns the public adresses are resolved, on which the server cannot reach anything!

Is this correct thinking ?

Greetz!

PS: Looks good however!

We will fix this problem in a few days, but if you want to uninstall, delete buttons from Server > Buttons.

Back