1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Publishing error and it seems "init.php" missed.

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by Hung-Cheng Chen, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Hung-Cheng Chen

Hung-Cheng Chen Guest

Dear All,

I've encountered such problems several time when I published a site till 97% progress. It suddenly down and the site can be viewed but the gallery page (page4.php) showed the following message:

I look into the demo2/ directory and find no "init.php" file. Does anyone know what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Hung-Cheng

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Sympthoms looks similar to ones which described in http://kb.odin.com/en/5426. Check it up. If you are using PHP 5.2.5 on publishing host try to apply solution from the article.

3. Hung-Cheng Chen

Hung-Cheng Chen Guest

Dear Sir,

My version of PHP is 5.2.9. And I still have problem on the publishing.

My situation is as follows:

1. Publishing Server: Hostmonster share host
    2. PHP version: 5.2.9
    3. Whenever I publish till 97% progress, I encountered the following message

4. Then I went to open the website, every page seems to be OK except the "photo gallery", "blog" module page showing error message as follow:

I would really appreciate if you can help me to solve the above problem. I look foreward to hear your response and help.

BTW, if it is necessary to provide you my publishing server account, I would like to do that. After all, it's so wonderful
    for me to see my website can be published successfully in my first month journey using Plesk Site Builder.

Many thanks,

Hung-Cheng Chen

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Try to check following article also: http://kb.odin.com/en/5373. Probably there is not enough time for publishing and apache time out takes place. Try to encrease time out in Apache configuration as described in article, restart Apache service and check this situation one more time. Let me know about the results.