• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Publishing error and it seems "init.php" missed.

• Thread starter Hung-Cheng Chen
  • Start date
H

Hung-Cheng Chen

Dear All,

I've encountered such problems several time when I published a site till 97% progress. It suddenly down and the site can be viewed but the gallery page (page4.php) showed the following message:

Warning: require_once(init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/mydomain/public_html/demo2/page4.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home1/mydomain/public_html/demo2/page4.php on line 2
I look into the demo2/ directory and find no "init.php" file. Does anyone know what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Hung-Cheng

Dear Sir,

My version of PHP is 5.2.9. And I still have problem on the publishing.

My situation is as follows:

1. Publishing Server: Hostmonster share host
2. PHP version: 5.2.9
3. Whenever I publish till 97% progress, I encountered the following message

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

4. Then I went to open the website, every page seems to be OK except the "photo gallery", "blog" module page showing error message as follow:

Warning: require_once(init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /MYDOMAIN/public_html/demo2/demo01/activity.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /MYDOMAIN/public_html/demo2/demo01/activity.php on line 2

I would really appreciate if you can help me to solve the above problem. I look foreward to hear your response and help.

BTW, if it is necessary to provide you my publishing server account, I would like to do that. After all, it's so wonderful
for me to see my website can be published successfully in my first month journey using Plesk Site Builder.

Many thanks,

Hung-Cheng Chen

Try to check following article also: http://kb.odin.com/en/5373. Probably there is not enough time for publishing and apache time out takes place. Try to encrease time out in Apache configuration as described in article, restart Apache service and check this situation one more time. Let me know about the results.

Back