• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Publishing Issue

H

hightekhosting

One of our clients is attempting to publish a site however, they cannot do so as they receive the following error:

Publishing is not available.
There are no hosts available. Please contact the server administrator.

We have checked the configuration on both the administrator and reseller side as the client is a reseller and there is a host set to their plan, so there should not be an issue. It can be seen and selected to be added/included in their plan.

When we try and check their publish settings for their site to select a host, it appears with: <no hosts specified yet>

How do we fix this issue so that we can select the 1 host that everybody uses on this server?

We've tried seeking support's assistance on this, but with no luck.

Can anybody assist with this?

Regards,

Dale

Open Site / Publishing Settings select your 1 host and save publishing settings. This should help.
Please let us know if not. Thanks

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we can't do that as there is no list of hosts available to select, just the text stating that there is no hosts specified yet.

Any other ideas?

Dale

Open the plan for this specific site owner (at reseller level plans or at administrators plans) and check that your host is enabled in the plan for this user.

Yes, the host is enabled for their plan.

We've covered all of that, however it still won't allow host selection.

Can you give me access to your sitebuilder installation to reproduce this issue?

I need:
1. You sitebuilder instance URL
2. Site owner holder credentials (reseller or administrator credentials)
3. Site owner name
4. Site name, where host cannot be selected

Please send this information to abobykin _at_ parallels.com

I think problem in the plans - just need to check all.

Thanks

Did this issue get resolved. We are seeing the same sort of behavior.

Back