• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

publishing only "static" version

E

entexgmbh

hello
when i try to publish a site, the site is only published as static (html-sites instead of aspx-files). if i check the publishing-settings as administrator, then it shows "dynamic". .NET is checked in plesk setup. i have deleted site in sitebuilder an deleted hosting in plesk und made all new. but it's always the same problem. other sites can be published correct.
any ideas?
regards steve

I need some clarification to understand what can be the reason for this behaviour.
Do you get any errors during publication? What is the output if you check publishing location? Do you have any modules enabled on the site?

1. no, i get no error during publication
2. in the output (in httpdocs/sitebuilder/) there are only html files, no aspx.
3. we have no modules on this site.
hope, this helps

So, as I understand you are confused about "dynamic" note in publishing settings? Is it different if you check it under user itself, not administrator? If it is possible, could you provide here screen shot for this issue to avoid any confusions.

Back