• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Publishing Site Error

J

jcorvera

Hi,

Today i was installed the version 4.5 of SiteBuilder to my server. All is working fine after some configurations, but when i want to publish a site, it show me an error:

Publish failed ---SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.PublishException: Publish failed: unknown exception ---Xceed.Ftp.FtpTimeoutException: The FTP command execution timed-out.

I try with the ip of my server, with the domain name, and i dont know why i can't publish, i read the solution for this but nothing is working.

I have a CISCO Pix 501 firewall. Please if somebody can help, i will appreciate.

Thanks for your help.

JR

Hi, i have changed the ip of my server, from external 72.x.x.x to 10.0.0.1. This is because i have a firewall and my internal ips are local.

With this configuration, i have another error:

Details:
There is either a problem with connecting to the HTTP server specified in the web site URL, or the web site URL does not correspond to the specified publishing location
Requested URL: http://suempresa.ws/Testab4eac14-dd...est.html?5370b942-5f59-430b-babe-da111cb168cd
The remote service point could not be contacted at the transport level.

I think, the correct configuration is this, but i dont why this problems appears. I think is about ASP.NET configuration.

Thanks for your help.

JR

Back