1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Puchase Plesk VPS Edition

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Adam :: Envise, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Adam :: Envise

Adam :: Envise Guest

Hi guys,

Just setup some new VPS with a provider who uses Xen, and don't offer any control panels. I've installed Plesk 8.6 Trial without a hitch, however, I've been trying to find the VPS licenses, and have contacted sales a couple of times, and have heard nothing back.

Am I missing something? Are you able to get the Plesk VPS license pricing on a Xen based VPS, or am I just not looking hard enough?

Thanks,
    Adam

2. faris

faris Guest

Hi Adam,

The VPS-only Plesk licence is only for Virtuozzo (as far as I know).

You will have to use the full version.

Talk to a good Parallels reseller such as www.4psa.com who will be able to help of Parallels sales people aren't answering your messages.

Faris.

3. Adam :: Envise

Adam :: Envise Guest

Hi Faris,

Thanks for that, looks like I'll have to move to a VZ provider then :(

I should have looked into that before signing with my current provider :)

Cheers,
    Adam

4. faris

faris Guest

Well there's a very good chance that if you move to a company that uses Virtuozzo that you'll get the option of having Plesk pre-installed anyway. They kind of go hand in hand in a way.

Faris.