• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Qmail serius problem

vincenzot

Regular Pleskian
Good Morning,

It happends that my customers receive this message from qmail

Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

Now, i haved try to rebuild configuration into qmail with the command mhck into sbin folder of admin but it not work.

I haved control the file virtualdomains and rcpthost and the domain is correct listed into this 2 file.

The only solution is "service qmail restart" but this is most dangeorus for my customers, it can't receive email :S there is an big issue, there is any method to resolve it forever?

I not want rebuild and restart always the qmail and after many days the problem happens again...in the KB of plesk any guide for resolve it.

You can have any solution that work forever?

Please help me i have 4 server with plesk and i prefer only plesk for my service :)

I use plesk 9.2.3 with centos 5.2

I wait your asnwer

Thanks for all :)

Look at this workaround. After applying restart psa and qmail just in case. And please update this thread with result.

Good Morning,

but i not suspend the domain when i make the backup, anyway I aplly this patch.

You have other solution?

For the backup i use this commad from shell

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup --server --output-file=/disk1/backup_psa_disk1/$filename.tgz

It's correct?

Thanks it seems work

I have check the customer and effective it haved activate the backup wit domain suspension :)

Now work :)

Thanks

Back